Why Choose Organic Food?
High uses of pesticides are allowed on food crops this few
years, and the use of pesticides have led to many cases of
cancer due to the chemicals present in the food. It affects
everyone’s health, especially children, who are more vulnerable
to the harmful effects of pesticides because of their small
size and their rapid development and metabolic rate. As for the
adults, negative health effects would result as well. Symptoms
include a decrease in overall feeling of wellness, organ damage
and so on. It is also known that there is a high level of
pesticide residue in the body of cancer patients.
Organic food would minimize the risks of all these scary
diseases and lead you on a healthier lifestyle and diet.
Why are People Eating Organic Food?
- want pure, healthy, and safe food produced without
chemical pesticides and fertilizers.
- organic foods are better for the environment
- organic products taste better
- organic foods are of better quality than conventional
- organic foods contain higher amounts of vitamins,
minerals, and cancer-fighting antioxidants
- sees it as a healthier option for their families